There is a superhero classification of herbs that help build our stress tolerance, aid in fatigue, cellular detoxification, and nourish the immune system. And those herbs are called ADAPTOGENS!!
How to use: Stir a heaping teaspoon to a tablespoon of rose infused mushroom cacao latte and blend in 6oz. of hot water or simply add your hot milk of choice and done! If you desire a more decadent experience (crowd favorite) add 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil, along with your hot milk and blend in a blender (or cappucino frother) for 10 seconds or until it frothes, for a latte like affect! Delicious! Replace your Coffee with Rose infused Mushroom Cacao Latte for the healthiest, long lasting energy that does not leave you with the coffee crash or give you the jitters.
- Potential Benefits
- Organic wild pink rose, helps to raise your energetic vibration and open the heart chakra. Wild pink rose assist us to be more self loving, compassionate and build our spiritual fortitude.
- Chaga, Red Reishi, Brown Reishi, Maitake, And
- Shiitake are organic adaptogenic mushrooms, that nourish and protect the nervous system, feed the immune system and strengthen the blood. Giving you powerful, long lasting energy.
- Cacao is rich in THEOBROMINE also known as "the natural pleasure chemical" high in natural minerals that alkalize the blood system and support balanced energy levels.
- Cardamon has a lovely taste and is a gentle digestive.
- Ceylon Cinnamon (true cinnamon) stabilizes blood glucose levels, great additive for diabetics.
- Astragalus is known as Chinese echinacea, which builds a strong immune system.
- Maca root provides great energy, stamina, dense minerals and nourishes hormones.
- Vanilla Bean tastes great blended with cacao! and is rich in Potassium, calcium and magnesium