One of the finest olives you'll ever taste.ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ Full-flavored, rich, andÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ deliciousÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ these tree-ripened, organic raw olives are traditionally cured in spring water and sea salt by old world fermentation method, then pitted, and dried.ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ Though they are rich in flavor, they are also mild and pair well with a varietyÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ of foods.
The olives remain moist and mostly soft even though they are dried. Rich with heart-healthy oils and nutrients theyÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂre the ultimate savory, gourmet accompanimentÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ or appetizer.
Certified Organic, Pitted, Dried,ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ PeruvianÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ Heirloom Variety.
Raw Sundried Organic Peruvian Olives, Sea Salt.
USTOMER REVIEWSÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ 12 ITEM(S)
- I have had a few bags of these olives and they are very delicious! Every bag I open is lucky to make it to the 2nd day, once I start snacking on them I can't put them down!
- THIS IS MY FAVORITE OLIVE!
- This is my favorite olive! I don't always like olives, but I love this olive! Really good!
- UNBELIEVABLY GOOD!
- Unbelievably good! Moist, flavorful, and mild. I can not recall having had a better oliver. I'm actually blow away at just how good they are.
- LOVE THESE OLIVES
- I have never cared for olives, but I love these olives!
- good olives are hard to find
- SALAD TOPPER
- These olives are a great addition to my salads.
- 5 STARS
- A+ trump the rest.
- HIGH QUALITY
- surprisingly good! was skeptical because there are a lot of "Botija" olives for sale online. these are better. thank you